R-Levels®-GJT Steam Jacketed Probe Type Water Column
With 15 years’ practical experience and successful applications, R-Levels®-GJT steam jacketed probe type water column solves the accuracy and stability problems on measuring and controlling water level of pressure vessels.
• No leakage
• Fast response to level changes
• Isolated from environment impacts.
• Long servicing life
• Instant protection once the boiler is ignited
No leakage. The high the pressure is, the better tightness will be.The sealing force makes sure there’s no leakage from the electrode. Also, pre-tightening force is decreased. With screw thread, dismounting is an easy work.
R-Levels®- GJT Steam Jacketed Probe Type Water Column
We have broken through the technical bottleneck in sealing and insulation and have achieved the capability to measure the drum level directly. This instrument could be used as benchmark and calibration instrument for other drum level measurements.
• Measure the actual drum water level directly.
• Benchmark of other types of gauges.
• Accurately, reliable and no leakage.